22 April 2009

All Moved

Now we are all moved into our new place I thought it was about time I wrote a little blog post.  It seems to be taking us ages to get out flat unpacked and get everything sorted.  We have way too much stuff!  I have been busy with work and so on therefore I still haven't managed to get in the new craft room to start on something new, so no photo for you today.  We haven't got the internet in the flat yet but we have wifi downstairs in the pub so hopefully we will be able to get a booster to boost it up the stairs to us which will make life a lot easier.
I hate being offline for an amount of time as there is always so much catching up to do with all the websites I visit, so I am off to get started and hopefully I will have something new in my shop over the next couple of days.

No comments :