26 August 2009

Cya!




So this is my last post for 2 weeks as I am off on my sunny hols to Switzerland/ France/ Germany. Everything I had to finish is done, charms made and sent and all 3 sets of cake toppers completed.
When I get back I have another couple of sets to make and then I want to start on some Halloween themed jewellery pieces in silver, Im thinking bats, ghosts, apples!?!
Speaking of apples I will finally get to finish the 4th and final book of the Twilight saga which I have saved mostly for my holiday and when I finish the book its going to be a sad, sad day ;)

Must go pack!

1 comment :

Stephanie said...

Don't worry - when you finish, there are plenty of other Twilighty things to read! Have you read Midnight Sun yet? It's Stephenie Meyer's unfinished draft - the first book but told from Edward's perspective. You can find it here: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html There's quite a bit of good stuff on her website, and also the Twilight wikipedia page: http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Saga_Wiki
Thanks for your comment, and Enjoy! :)