13 June 2010

Cows & Stamped


I thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone with this post and show what I have been making in both shops.

First up is a new little stamped custom necklace for my shop in copper. I think it is cute and great for everyday wear.  I got a set of letter stamps so looking forward to playing around with those a bit more.
I have also ordered some lovely gem stone briolettes so can't wait for those to arrive either.  I love getting new supllies delivered! :)



Next up are these cow cake toppers, more cows!  The dress was really big and princess like so it was quite a difficult one to make but I managed to get it right in the end.
Jewellery will be put on hold again as I have a last minute order to complete for 2 weeks time which I would like to get finished by midweek at the latest.

6 comments :

Amy F said...

Love the charm! The hammered edges are a great touch!

steinschmuckdesign said...

Really lovely Pendant and
those toppers,
omg they are really to cute, stunning!!!!

PeculiarForest said...

Thank you both!

I like the hammered edges too, makes it look less plain.

Casey said...

Your cake toppers are stunning!!

PeculiarForest said...

Thank you Casey! :)

steufel said...

Oh my, those little cows are soooooo cute. Love them. regards Stefanie