22 February 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

So today I found out I have been nominated for the stylish blogger award, hurrah!  Thanks so much to paperpiedesigns for nominating me :)

The rules of the nomination are:


1. Thank the person and include the link for the nomination (see above)

2. Share seven things about yourself.

3. Nominate 15 blogs for the award.

4. Let everyone know they have been nominated and let them have the details, should they want to spread the Stylish Blog love.

 Things about me:

1, I have lots and lots and lots of books, mainly recipe, jewllery making, polymer clay and photography books.

2, I have 2 pets rats called Bella and Bo who are little menaces and I frequently find random holes in my clothes when I get to work without realising they were there when I got dressed!

3, I spontaneously moved to France a year and a half ago and I can't speak word of French!

4, Even though I work with metal clay I am taking my first beginners class in metalsmithing starting 1st April, can't wait.

5, My favourite colour is green, love it and pink and even better pink and green together.

6, I have just joined RAW (ring a week) as I never make rings so this will be one big challenge for me.

7, I LOVE cupcakes and wish I could find a seller who ships to France, yummy!

That's me! and the following blogs I shall nominate:

Inside the Artisan
Happy Day Art
Diva Designs
Zoe Nelson
Swirly Arts
Murano Silver
Ali Bali Jewellery
Pips Jewellery
Quercus Silver
Mango Tango Designs
Lora Hart Jewels
Lorena Angulo
Dream Some Designs
Lulubug Jewelry
Copper Heart

So there you have it, some super stylish blogs!

8 comments :

Ruth said...

Thanks for the award Louise!!! I love rats! Wonderful pets. Don't have any at the moment just seem to have a houseful of country mice :=D Enjoy your metalsmithing class!!!

PeculiarForest said...

I love my rats too even if they are a pain sometimes! Can't wait for the class :D

CremeMagnolia said...

Congrats on your nomination you must be thrilled!

PeculiarForest said...

Ah thank you, I am thrilled, it is nice to be considered stylish :)

Alessandra @Tribal Times said...

How wonderfully brave to move to a country where you don't speak the language! You must be thrilled to have that amazing bread at your disposal!

PeculiarForest said...

Thank you! I cheated a little as my mum already lived here so she is just around the corner from me. Yep lovely bread and pastries, not good for the waistline though! :)

Emily Claire said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

在線真人聊天app , 在線真人聊天app , 在線真人聊天app , 在線真人聊天app , 在線真人聊天app , 在線真人聊天app , 在線真人聊天app , 在線真人聊天app , 在線真人聊天app , 在線真人聊天app