10 September 2012

A new website....again

I decided to get rid of my Big Cartel website as I realised with my Moonfruit account (my cake topper website is with them) I can make up to 5 websites! I already pay a yearly fee for this so why am I paying again monthly for a Big Cartel site, doh.

So I have been busy working on this new website which is at www.peculiarforest.com and here is a screen shot of the homepage.


I really like how it looks so far, at the moment I just listing my items which I replicate a lot in my Etsy shop and then maybe I will add some more individual one off items too.

It would be great if you could take a look at let me know what you think :)

5 comments :

Curator Violet said...

The new site looks great...and I'm having big fun stalking your Etsy shop! Love the little house necklace.

Alison - Belovedly said...

It looks great, well done xx

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

It looks great! Just out of curiosity, how are you linking it your etsy shop?

Little Harriet said...

Good luck with your new website, I'm sure it will do well as you sell gorgeous jewellery.

PeculiarForest said...

Thanks everyone, it's a work in progress:)

Paige, this website already has a cart integrated so at the minute I am just adding pieces that I make multiples of.